Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Nominations & Contest Entries

eCataRomance SensualParanormal Romance





I am shameless about nominating my work for awards or in polls. I figure, what've I got to lose? Even if I don't win, it's free publicity -- getting my name and titles before the voters/judges. So, today I submitted ArtiFactual for a PEARL (Paranormal Excellence Award for Romantic Literature). Voting begins February 1st amongst the membership.

The eCataRomance Best of 2007 polls opened today as well. No registration required, but only 1 vote per IP address will be counted. Take a stroll over there and vote, eh? If you're so inclined, I'd be delighted if you'd vote for me in the following categories:

Best Sensual Romance
Bound for Success by Alessia Brio & Will Belegon

Best Sensual Contemporary Romance
Artistically Inclined by Alessia Brio & Will Belegon

Best Sensual Romance under 100 pages
Mixed Blessings by Will Belegon

Best Sensual Paranormal Romance
ArtiFactual by Alessia Brio & Will Belegon

Best Love Scene
Andi, Brad, and Eric in Double Header by Alessia Brio & Will Belegon

Best Erotica
Time Warp by Alessia Brio

Thanks!

~ ~ ~

No comments: