Friday, July 15, 2005

Just for fun!

This is a fun little piece I wrote a while back as part of a challenge (all dialogue, no tags): Conversation with a Muse©.

* * *

Ahoy, mate!

"Lemme guess. I'm a pirate today. Writing a new story?"

Aye.

"You sure mix it up, Ms. Brio."

Don't wanna get bored. It's MY imagination, after all. You up for it?

"Always – and all ways. You know that."

That's why I keep you around.

"Gee, and I thought it was my sharp wit and rakish good looks."

That, too. Not to mention your incredible mainmast.

"So, can I play in your poop deck today?"

You know that's not my thing.

"Can't blame a guy for trying. Okay, then how about some reverse cowgirl?"

Possibly, but you know it makes me feel like the busty figurehead on the prow of an old sailing ship – and the last time we broke the rungs on that chair.

"But I love watching your ass slam into me. And it was YOU who cracked those rungs. My feet were firmly planted on the deck."

A technicality, as it was your fault I was bracing myself on them in the first place.

"You were lovin' it. Don't even TRY to pretend otherwise. This 'old sailing
ship' can still give good plank."

Another reason I keep you around. If my ass is what you most want to see, I'd prefer doggie style.

"Works for me – but then your hands aren't free."

Are we gonna debate positions, or are we gonna fuck?

"Your fantasy, dear. You decide."

Of course. However, it'd be much more fun with an enthusiastic partner.

"Like you had yesterday?"

Do I detect a note of jealousy in your voice?

"No! Well, maybe. Okay, yes."

Let go of that right now. I will NOT have my muses competing with one another.

"You looked like you were having such an extraordinarily good time with her."

I was – just as I intend to do with you. Did you enjoy watching?

"Naturally. Did you enjoy being watched?"

I wasn't aware of it at the time, but I like the image of you standing there, cock in hand.

"It was."

Was what?

"In hand."

Show me.

"With pleasure, lass."

Lass? Oh, the pirate thing. I'd shifted gears already.

"Well, you should let a guy know."

Can't you read my mind? You're IN it, after all.

"Takes the fun out of it."

You can't be serious! Most guys would love to know what a woman is really thinking. You can do it and choose not to?

"Feels like cheating."

Ah, a man of principle. But of course, I'd conjure nothing less. Hey! You're left handed.

"No, I'm ambidextrous – or hadn't you noticed?"

Show me.

"Come closer, sugar. My fingers wanna do some walking."

Your mast is looking quite sturdy. Do you always stroke yourself so slowly?

"No. I'll pick up speed in a bit. I'd prefer a bit of something slippery to make it more enjoyable, though."

I think I can accommodate you, but you're gonna have to work for it.

"I'm up for the challenge, so to speak."

I've no doubt you'll succeed admirably. You have incredible hands and very agile fingers. That feels quite....

"Quite? Did you lose your voice, dear?"

Oh! Damn you. That's...

"That's what? Finish your sentences!"

... quite....

"You said that already. Having problems concentrating?"

You know what that does to me – that bowling ball thing.

"Of course. That's why I'm doing it. Switching hands, though."

I see what you mean – about having something slippery.

"And you're about as slippery as they come. No pun intended."

Not coming yet, but I will be if you keep doing... THAT.

"As will I, undoubtedly."

Does your right hand know what your left hand is doing?

"Are you kidding? My right hand is insanely jealous of my left hand – as are my cock and my tongue."

Well, we wouldn't want them to feel left out, now would we?

"I'll take that as in invitation!"

As intended.

"Which first?"

Take me right to the edge with your tongue, and then impale me on your cock as I'm coming.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll get right on it."

Spin around this way if you want me to tend your mast.

"Uh uh. Too distracting."

For whom?

"For me. I wanna be focused on your cunt, not on what you're doing to my cock."

Understood and... mmmm... appreciated.

"I love it when you shave here."

Feels nice, huh?

"Sure does. Tastes damned good, too."

I can barely keep from touching myself after a close shave. Damn, I love your tongue.

"And it loves you. How 'bout my lips?"

Ah, yes. Just a little... faster.

"Fingers?"

Rrrrrright... there. Just two. Yes!

"Other hand?"

Ass.

"With pleasure. Now, are your lovely tits feeling neglected?"

(pause)

"Alessia?"

Hmm?

"Your tits? Oh, never mind. I see you're... um... handling that for me."

It won't be long now. Still up for it?

"Just tell me when."

You'll know. Oh, d-damn.

"Wow! When did you get your nipple pierced?"

A couple weeks ago. It feels...

"I love it!"

... absolutely... incredible!

"It's been too long, lover. Your tits should never be away from my mouth for that long."

If you'll recall, we were in too much of a hurry the... Oh! Oh, yes! – last time to even bother getting my shirt off. Suck my clit. Yeah. Just... like... that.

"Your legs are shaking."

Now, lover. Fuck me now!

"Gladly."

*gasp*

"I'm not gonna last long. You're so... hot... inside!"

Thanks to you. Harder, p-please.

"Oh, that's.... Yeah. Oh, yeah."

Come with me, lover.

"Mmmmm. Yes!"

I... agree... completely.

"I love it when you wrap your legs around me like that. I can drive deeper."

Yeah, but I can't push back if I don't have my feet braced against something.

"Well, you can make up for that in round two. I want you on top."

Sounds good to me, but it's gonna have to wait 'til next time. I have to get going. Real life calls.

"Shit! Oh, well. Come back soon, gorgeous."

Count on it.

* * *

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an arousing piece.