Monday, October 31, 2005

Threesome

Okay, I've been tagged for a meme challenge. Not my typical blogging style, but I can make an exception. (I'll be fighting to overcome that "Does not play well with others" statement from my 1st grade report card for the rest of my life.) Here goes ...

  • Three things you like about yourself:
    my mind, my body, my spirit

  • Three things you don't like about yourself:
    my vulnerability, my hubris, my desire

  • Three parts of your heritage:
    Italian, Croatian, and obsessive-compulsive

  • Three things that scare you:
    rejection, conformity, and spiders

  • Three of your everyday essentials:
    oxygen, water, and my best friend

  • Three things you are wearing right now:
    rings, earrings, and a smile

  • Three of your favorite songs:
    "Absence of Fear" (Jewel)
    "Yes, I Am" (Melissa Etheridge)
    "Music of the Night" (from Phantom)

  • Three things you want in a relationship:
    integrity, humor, and awesome sex

  • Two truths and a lie:
    God is omnipotent.
    God is omniscient.
    God is benevolent.

  • Three things you can't live without:
    See 3 everyday essentials (above)

  • Three places you want to go on vacation:
    Secluded mountain cabin
    Private tropical island
    Anywhere NOT tourist-y

  • Three things you just can't do:
    Walk on water
    Fly
    Admit defeat

  • Three kids names:
    Entropy, Chaos, Enigma

  • Three things you want to do before you die:
    Eliminate bigotry
    Eliminate hunger
    Eliminate war

  • Three celeb crushes:
    Angelina, Orlando, Keanu

  • Three of your favorite musicians:
    Indigo Girls (Amy Ray & Emily Saliers) and Melissa Etheridge

  • Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
    Eyes, smile, hands

  • Three of your favorite hobbies:
    Genealogy, sewing, masturbation
    (not necessarily in that order)

  • Three things you really want to do badly right now:
    I don't do ANYTHING badly.

  • Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
    Attorney, architect, psychologist

  • Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
    I pee standing up.
    I have morning wood.
    I think I'm funny.

  • Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
    I'm modest.
    I'm sweet.
    I'm delusional.

  • Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
    Angelina, Orlando, Keanu