Monday, September 04, 2006

Yahoo!Group

Thanks to all who joined my Yahoo!Group over the last week! I'm delighted to announce that of the new subscribers "shebab98" was drawn as the winner of a copy of Switch, my Phaze Surge co-written with Will Belegon.

In the coming weeks, I'll be designing my newsletter. Each issue will feature a random drawing from the subscribers for an ebook or other prize. The inaugural issue will coincide with the print release of fine flickering hungers!

I'd like your help in deciding my newsletter's content. Right now, I'm planning to include regular sections entitled News, Reviews, and Interviews ... but I also want to include special sections such as an occasional contest, topics intended to spark discussion in between issues, perhaps a "reader spotlight" and an "author spotlight" ...

I welcome your thoughts & ideas! If you're not already a member, join by clicking HERE.

No comments: