Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Flash

Christine dipped her finger into the wine glass and with it drew a large, wet heart on her lover's stomach. "The difference between my love for you and yours for me is, as I see it, that mine IS conditional. I don't want unconditional love. I can't respect it because it's too much like worship. No, I prefer to be loved conditionally. Attach strings to your love. I want lines in the sand of your emotional desert, things I could do that would damage us. Without them, you're just a dog to me... and I'm a cat person."

1 comment:

Carol63Storm said...

Wow, what powerful writing! I'm still learning to use all five senses the way you do. By the way, I'm a VERY new Phaze author, but saw your generous offer on the digest -- could you add my blog to the list? Thanks!

Carol S.