Monday, April 02, 2007

A New Interview & A New (Free!) Story

The kids are off school this week for spring break, and it's putting a real damper on my focus for writing. Fortunately, I've lots of cover art assignments, promo for the upcoming releases of "Time Warp" and ArtiFactual, and preparations for the rapidly-approaching Romantic Times Convention to keep me busy while the little distractions are being... well, distracting.

Up today on The Blushing Ladies Journal is my interview by Gracie Passette: If Love Is Blind, What Are Romance and Arousal?

... and ...

DanielleOver at Oysters & Chocolate, you can read my sexy little vignette entitled Listen To Me in the April issue. And it's FREE! I love the artwork O&C posted with it, too >>>

Check 'em out! Then, lemme know your thoughts.

peace & passion,

~ Alessia

No comments: