Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On the other hand ...

Time Warp is Joyfully Recommended
On the same day as Mrs. Giggles' less-than-stellar review of Time Warp, my twisted tale of revenge gets a recommended read from Joyfully Reviewed! There is balance in my universe.

Tera says:
I loved Time Warp! I cannot stress enough how much I loved this book. Alessia did a great job with this one. And no, it’s not just because The Rocky Horror Picture Show is my favorite movie of all time. But sadly, I can’t say too awful much about the plot, or I’ll give the story away. And being blind going in to it and finding out what happens is what makes this a great read. The ending was phenomenal and I loved what Alex did. She’s a woman after my own heart. This one is definitely going on my “Read Again and Again” shelf!!

No comments: