Monday, October 08, 2007

5 Hearts for ArtiFactual

ArtiFactualThe Romance Studio gives ArtiFactual a glowing review:

I found this a thoroughly delightful erotic romp, complete with adventure, plenty of sex, and a few mysteries. The unusual items for sexual pleasure were especially intriguing. Amanda and Bruce are well suited to each other, playing off each other’s strengths. They complement each other well. I found a touch of comedy in one chapter that really had me going. I laughed so hard tears streamed from eyes and it took me a few minutes to start reading again. I loved it! The amount of detail the authors use in describing the items in the museum and their backgrounds reflected a thorough of the subject matter, incorporated well into the story without reading as a lecture. I recommend this story to anyone looking for a hot read on the beach or in the bed. You’ll laugh with Bruce and Amanda, snarl with them, and solve the puzzles and mysteries as they wind their way toward each other and a great partnership.


Available in both ebook and print from Phaze and other online booksellers!

No comments: