Thursday, January 19, 2006

5 Kisses for FFH

fine flickering hungers
Diamond Taylor from Romance Divas gives fine flickering hungers 5 kisses!
A finalist in the first annual Fruity Awards, fine flickering hungers is a collection of eight erotic short stories with accompanying poetry. Sexual scenarios vary from hetero- to mono- to homosexual to group, with the only common thread being that they seldom (if ever) take place in a bed.

fine flickering hungers will take you on a wild ride with its snappy dialogue, sexy plots and a little history thrown in for good measure. This was a scorching hot read that only Phaze can deliver. I will definitely be recommending this book to all my friends. I can't wait to read more from this exciting author.

1 comment:

secretstash said...

The short story seems so rare now days but I believe it is or at least should be the future of writing. People have short attention spans and need something they can digest in short spurts.

Anyway, I'm very sorry to post this in your comments section but I like your blog and think you may have a good chance of getting listed at our blog directory, "High Class Blogs."

Contact me at ethan@highclassblogs.com if you are interested.

Ethan Potter